My expertise lies in human development and leadership development, performance consulting and the ability to link individual performance to organizational results. At a certain moment, everybody knows what his or hers strong- and weak points are. You hear this from friends, colleagues at work and others. I did the Strengths Finder ©test from Tom Rath. The explanation described below is from his book.
My five strengths are:
1. Communication: People who are especially talented in the Communication theme generally find it easy to put their thoughts into words.
2. Learner: People who are especially talented in the Learner theme have a great desire to learn and want to improve continuously.
3. WOO (Winning Others Over): People who are especially talented in the Woo theme love the challenge of meeting new people and winning them over. They derive satisfaction from breaking the ice and making a connection with another person.
4. Activator: People who are especially talented in the Activator theme can make things happen by turning thoughts into action.
5. Empathy: People who are especially talented in the Empathy theme can sense the feelings of other people by imagining themselves in others’ lives or others’ situations.